Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. We are seeking a personable and innovative Mixologist to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for our primary bar with innovative recipes, fresh ingredients, and gracious hospitality while serving the very best in traditional and elevated cocktails.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be the driver of a thriving beverage program
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Be recognized for excellence
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods
- Serve food and beverages to guests - Communicate orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the Club's point-of-sales system; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests
- Properly and accurately close guest checks
- Clean and prepare the dining areas
- Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Mixologies, Bartending, and Service
- Working knowledge of recipes and ingredients
- Have ample ideas for beverage menus and social gatherings
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Vestavia is invested in transforming the LIVES of our Club Community. Our Vision is to create then BE the leaders in experiences.
In support of this mission we offer an excellent benefits package to Full Time team members including medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off (accrued from day one), family meals served twice per day, free parking, and a moderately early closing schedule. Apply today to find out more about our packages.